Daniel is one of the employees of Ron Allen Electrical. He has a wide variety of experience in all domestic, industrial and commercial work with a large base of certificates allowing him to work independently and proficiently. His background of retail management experience shows through with his quality of work as he will never leave with a customer dissatisfied. His focal point of the electrotechnology industry is domestic installations/maintenance and has an eye for detail. He enjoys his job and has an ultimate goal to own/manage an electrical contracting business of his own.
Outside of work he enjoys spending time with his family; hanging out with his friends; playing and composing music; and computers and technology. His interest in advancing technology helps the business keep up to date with the times and helps continue to bring the business well into the 21st century.
Certificates and Licenses
- NSW Qualified Supervisor License: 69778S
- Level 2 supply authority accreditation for overhead and underground attachment of consumers mains and metering.
- ACRS "Master Cabler" Cabling Registraion: Open licence with endorsements for Structured cabling and Fibre optics: A034163
- Safety Checking of Electrical Appliances: 88545
- Certificate III in Wall and Ceiling Lining: CPC31208
- NSW OH&S construction Green Card: CPCCOHS1001
- Queensland Construction Induction: 1210464
- Supply Authority's Low voltage pole top rescue. [Qualified observer] Ref: S2010/1124
- Rescue from live electricity works. Ref: S2010/1124
- Supply Authority's Electrical Safety Rules. Ref: S2010/1124